We welcome your interest in Bethany Christian Schools. Bethany Christian Schools admits qualified students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin. Our goal is to make the application process simple and straightforward. Below are the steps in the process and links to required forms.
Step 1: Get to know us
Become familiar with our academic and extra-curricular programming through our website. Call our admissions director to get more information. If possible, visit Bethany: schedule a visit, attend an open house, or come to a prospective student visit day. See scheduled opportunities to visit Bethany.
Step 2: Apply for admission
Fill out an application in one of two ways:
- Download or request a printed form, complete, and return to the admissions office by mail or fax (see step 3) or email a digital copy. You may request an application form in person, call the admissions office at 574 534-2567, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Items to request
Contact your current school and request the following items be sent to Bethany's admissions office:
- most recent report card
- behavior record
- Individualized Educational Plan (if applicable)
- Students Applying for grade 4: most recent SRI and DIBELS scores (plus ISTEP and IREAD-3 scores when available)
- Students applying for grades 5-9: most recent ISTEP or other standardized test scores
- Students applying for grades 10-11: complete high school transcript
Submit to:Admissions DirectorBethany Christian Schools2904 South Main StreetGoshen, IN 46526-5499
fax: 574 533-0150
Step 4: Items to submit with application
Submit the following items to Bethany's admissions office (see contact information above). Use the online submission forms below. Or for print versions, download at the links below or request a copy from Bethany's admissions office.
- Academic Reference. Fill out online or download form.
- Personal Reference. Fill out online or download form.
- A non-refundable $50 application fee ($150 for international students).
Step 5: Notification of admission status
You will be notified of your admission status after references have been received and the application has been processed. If you have any questions, call Rachel Roth Sawatzky, director of admissions, at 574 534-2567.
Step 6: Enrollment, items to complete/submit once admitted
- Enrollment Information Form
- Enrollment Contract
- Tuition Assistance Applications are due by April 8, 2013: All families wishing to apply for tuition assistance are required to complete the application annually. Click on the link here for specific instructions.
- Create Your Online Tuition Payment Account: Beginning 2013-14 we stongly encourage ALL tuition payments be processed using the FACTS payment system to avoid manual processing fees. (This does not apply to Full Church Partnership Plan participants). Create your account by clicking on the FACTS logo below. Enter your contact and student information. Select your payment option. For more information, download the FACTS welcome letter.
- Permission for Treatment, Dispensing Medications, and Travel Form—must be signed in the presence of a notary public
- Immunization records from applicant's physician or the health department.
- Community Life Expectations Agreement