Bethany hosts an annual reunion/homecoming on the fourth weekend in September (MCC Relief Sale weekend). The date for the next homecoming weekend is September 23, 2017, in which graduating classes ending in 2 and 7 are encouraged to meet during this weekend.
Reunion activities include:
- Class meetings Saturday afternoon/evening at the school (see below)
- Catered buffet dinner ($11) for adults starting at 5 p.m. (cash or check)
- Supervised activities for children from 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday with pizza meal ($5)
- Class photos
- Free admission for all alumni and families to home athletic events that weekend
- Also, Michiana Mennonite Relief Sale on Friday and Saturday at Elkhart County Fairground
To arrange a reunion or for additional information, contact the alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on past alumni weekends, including class photos, see the links at bottom of page:
The 8th annual alumni weekend was held Sept. 24, 2016.
More than 200 alumni, plus spouses, children, and some former faculty, attended the weekend, which included class reunions (for classes ending in 6 or 1), tours of the school, an evening banquet, and children’s activities. The farthest distance traveled was from Germany (Sandra Blosser '86). Other attendees came from 16 states and 1 Canadian province.
Quite a few double alum attended with the longest married being Marvin '56 and Mary Ellen '57 (Kaufman) Miller at 59 years! Marvin says, "My two years at Bethany (1954-56) were the two most influential years of my young life. The lasting friendships, the opportunities afforded me to discover, use and strengthen my talents and abilities were very influential in shaping me into the kind of person I became....one who believes that a life spent in service for Christ is most meaningful and most effective."