Bethany hosted the 2018 alumni reunion weekend on September 22 for graduating classes ending in 3 and 8. Nearly 300 were in attendance of which 187 were alumni from these graduating classes.
The Class of 1968 held its 50-year class reunion at Bethany with 41 class members attending out of 84. The class celebrated with a full day of activities, including remembering 13 class members who have died.
The 2019 Alumni Weekend will be on Saturday, September 28, for graduating classes ending 4 and 9.
Reunion activities include:
- Class gatherings Saturday afternoon/evening at the school (see below)
- Catered buffet dinner for adults: $13/person, cash or check
- Supervised activities for children from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. with pizza meal: $5/child
- Class photos
- Free admission for all alumni and families to home athletic events.
- Also, Michiana Mennonite Relief Sale on Friday and Saturday at Elkhart County Fairground
The following classes have set up facebook or web pages (click on the year for a link): 1962, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1981, 1983, 1985, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1995, 1997, 2002, 2006.
The 10th annual alumni weekend was held Sept. 22, 2018.
More than 200 alumni, plus spouses, children, and some former faculty, attended the weekend, which included class reunions (for classes ending in 8 or 3), tours of the school, an evening catered dinner, and children’s activities. The class of '68 met for its 50th year reunion; the class of 2013 did not meet.
For class reunion photos click on the year:
For information on past alumni weekends, including class photos, see the links at bottom of page:
Class of 2002