Thank you for your interest in Bethany Christian Schools. Our goal is to make the application process as simple and straightforward as possible. Below are the steps in the process and links to required forms.
Step 1: Get to know us
Become familiar with our academic and extracurricular programming through our website. For more information call our admissions director at 574 534-2567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Apply for admission
Complete an application in one of two ways:
- online (you will be redirected to TADS, a website that handles our online admissions)
- Download or request a printed form, complete, and return to the admissions office by mail or fax (see step 3) or email a digital copy. You may request an application form in person, call the admissions office at 574 534-2567, or email email@example.com.
Step 3: Submit the following to:Admissions DirectorBethany Christian Schools2904 South Main StreetGoshen, IN 46526-5499 fax: 574 533-0150
- Academic records in English from your current school (if possible)
- SLEP, TOEFL or TOEFL Jr. score
- Download, complete, return to Bethany by mail/fax/email:
- Academic Reference. Fill out online or download form.
- Personal Reference. Fill out online or download form.
- Non-refundable $150 application fee
- Skype interview
Step 4: Notification of Admission Status
You will be notified via email of your admission status after the application has been processed. If you have any questions, the admissions director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bethany Christian Schools admits qualified students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Step 5: Enrollment, items to submit once admitted:
- Permission for Treatment, Dispensing Medications, and Travel Form
- Power of Attorney form
- Immunization records in English from applicant's physician or the health department.
- Proof of international health insurance
Step 6: Issuance of I-20:
Bethany Christian Schools has state department clearance to issue I-20 visas through the SEVIS system. After students have been admitted and have submitted all of the above documents and documentation, the I-20 visa will be issued. When you have obtained your visa, payment of all tuition and fees must be forwarded before arriving on campus.