Bright Time Summer Camp
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
June 6-10, 2022
Bright Time week will be here before we know it, so mark your calendars for the week of June 6-10, 2022.
Students in rising grades K-8
Early-bird registration opens April 18!!
Different sports, arts, and creative camps will be offered every hour, and kids can come for just one or stay for the whole day.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE THIS YEAR!
A few things to note:
- Early-bird, discounted registration opens this year at 9am on Monday, April 18.
- Regular, full-price registration opens Wednesday, April 27.
- Campers entering Kindergarten will be able to register for morning sessions only. Afternoon sessions in that age group are for rising grades 1-2 only.
- Walk-in registrations and changes the week of camp will not be permitted.
- Camps will run from 9am-3:30pm each day, with a 30-minute lunch break at noon.
- Students must pack their own lunches and water bottles if they plan to stay over the noon hour – food is not provided.
- Campcare is available again this year for children needing to remain at Bethany between non-consecutive camps. Campcare must be used for campers of ALL AGES when not in a session if they remain on the Bethany campus. Campcare may not be used for more than 2 consecutive hours per day.
- Masks will be optional at Bright Time this year.
- Register early to ensure your spot in the camps of your choice.
- REGISTRATION REQUIRES CREDIT CARD PAYMENT. An automatic email notification confirming payment will be sent after you have completed your online registration.
- Fees paid are non-refundable after May 6, 2022.
- Registration closes on Friday, May 20.
- Lockers WILL be provided this year, and children from the same household will be assigned lockers to share.
- Campers will be expected to bring a bag or backpack that contains a water bottle, change of clothes/shoes, and any other supplies they anticipate needing throughout the day.
- Campers should leave all cell phones and electronic devices at home (with the exception of those in grades 7-8 attending the Photography session). School phones are available if a student needs to call a parent/guardian.
Bethany Christian Schools and Bright Time admits qualified students as campers regardless of race or national/ethnic origin, gender identity or religion.