Associates and Donor Gratitude Dinner
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Please check in at 5:30 p.m. for the dinner which begins at 5:45. Following the dinner, attendees may attend the high school performance of Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Christmas Goose. This is a family friendly holiday show. Join Sherlock and Watson in this caper around the streets of London, and be ready to join in a little caroling!Please call the Advancement Office at 574 534-2567 if you have any questions or changes to your reservation. (Mon-Fri 8 am - 3:30 pm)
On May 18, 1967, ten persons interested in Bethany Christian High School met to organize a Christian business group that would support Bethany financially. They desired to supplement support provided by local congregations. A charter group of 24 Associates was formed. Since that time the group has grown steadily.
A Bethany Associate:
- provides a solid financial foundation for Bethany by contributing $1,000, or more, to the school each year,
- may attend the Associates dinner meetings to receive reports on programs and finances, build stronger ties with other donors, and enjoy music and drama by students,
- invites other Bethany constituents to become Associates,
- receives mailing throughout the year regarding current programs, activities, and developments,
- speaks positively about Bethany in the community,
- receives reserved seating at theater events.
Tuition covers nearly 80% of the cost of educating Bethany students. The school relies on Associates, congregations, alumni, and interested donors to make up the difference between tuition and the cost of education. This partnership also enables students who need financial assistance to attend Bethany.
You are invited to join the Bethany Associates, an organization committed to supporting quality Christian education for our youth. The financial resources provided by the Bethany Associates assist youth to grow academically, spiritually, socially, and physically in preparation for serving Christ in the church and world.