The Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) website outlines the MLA writing style and format to be used by students in grades 6-12.
Links to Media Center and online academic resources (must login to your haiku account).
View student online publication: Sightline.
The following documents are available in pdf format (download Acrobat Reader):
- BCS School supplies 2017-18
- Handbook 2017-18.pdf (contains policies, procedures, and other basic information for students/parents.
- The Grading Expectations Policy provides a timetable for teachers' returning student work.
- The Technology Respectful Use Policy.
- The Athletic Travel Permission Form must be signed by parents to allow a student athlete to not travel the team bus to/from an athletic contest (date specific)
- IHSAA physical and concussion form.pdf (must be completed after May 1 for the following school year).
- The Planned Absence Request Form must be signed by a parent/guardian and returned to school at least five school days before the requested absence.
- Timetable: Regular, 2-hour weather delay, early dismissal, late start.
- Semester Exam Schedule - Dec 2016.pdf
- Background Check Permission for Prospective Volunteer form. Required for any adult volunteer who will have contact with students.
J-Term classes online.
Sustainability links: View dashboard of solar energy generated.