At Bethany, we expect our student athletes to be dedicated to their academic success. Participating in athletics as well as other activities can be a bit of a juggling act for anyone, but fifteen of our student athletes proved that by working hard they can be successful on the field/court and in the classroom!
“Our teams, coaches, and student athletes continue to raise the bar both in the classroom and on the athletic field and we are proud of their performances this fall season,” said Head of School, Tim Lehman.
Congratulations to all our athletes!
Academic All-State Athletes
- Boys Soccer ISCA Academic All-State (and HPC Academic All Conference): Avery Rusel, Beck Willems
- Girls Soccer ISCA Academic All-State (and Hoosier Plains Academic All-Conference): Mackenzie Mast, Katie Sauder, Kolette Kern
- Cross Country HPC Academic: Caleb Mast, Sam Klopfenstein, & Beka Youngberg IATCCC Academic All-State Honorable Mention: Caleb Mast
- Volleyball IHSVCA Academic All-State: Jordana Farran, Hope Hochstedler, Jenna Oostland, Ivonne Ortiz & HPC Academic All Conference: Jenna Oostland, Jordana Farran, Hope Hochstedler, Ivonne Ortiz, Kiersten Todd, Bailee Brown, Annika Nice
Sportsmanship Award Winners
- Boys Soccer: Avery Rusel
- Girls Soccer: Katie Sauder
- Cross Country: Boys - Caleb Mast, Girls - Alina Bergstresser
- Volleyball: Jenna Oostland
- Tennis: Jacob Leininger
MVP Award Winners
- Boys Soccer: Offensive - Jordan Ross Richer, Defensive - Beck Willems
- Girls Soccer: Offensive - Reyna King, Defensive - Mackenzie Mast
- Cross Country: Boys - Sam Klopfenstein, Girls - Beka Youngberg
- Volleyball: Coaches’ Award - Ivonne Ortiz
- Tennis: Varsity - Austin Shenk, JV - Jacob Shank