Support learning that lasts and faith that lives in Bethany students!
Donate to Bethany online using your credit card or Paypal account. Credit card payments will be routed through Paypal, but you do not need to create a Paypal account; however, those with Paypal accounts may use their account.
Bethany is supported financially by congregations, individuals, and businesses. Tuition pays for approximately 70 percent of the cost of education (COE) and donations pay for the remaining 30 percent.
Fundraising efforts are overseen by Advancement Director Sarah Lind. To find out more about investing in Bethany Christian Schools, contact Sarah at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Bethany. Every size gift is important!
Donate to Bethany via Scholarship Granting Organization
State tax credits available for Indiana residents only. Learn more.
Other Ways to Support Bethany
You can support Bethany financially through the course of your every-day purchases at Amazon and at many other local and national businesses, including grocery stores, restaurants, and online businesses. Find out more.
"My wife and I have chosen to educate our children at Bethany because of its strong track record of academic excellence in preparing students for success in college."