Beginning this fall, Bethany Christian Schools will launch a curriculum initiative to further enhance outdoor education for lower school students. This comprehensive outdoor learning program will integrate with Bethany’s exceptional farm-to-school program.
In this program, students will:
- Consistently spend time outside during ALL seasons of the year
- Gain an increased appreciation for nature
- Better understand their connectedness to nature and to one another
- Experience practical learning through strong interdisciplinary content
- Practice theological concepts such as servanthood, stewardship and justice
You can learn more about our new outdoor education here.