A gift to BETHANY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS
A GIFT TO YOU
|Your gift of||$500|
|State income tax credit||$(250)|
|Federal income tax bracket (15%)*||$(75)|
|Cost of gift||$175|
|Your gift of||$1,000|
|State income tax credit||($500)|
|Federal income tax bracket (25%)*||$(250)|
|Cost of gift||$250|
|Your gift of||$2,000|
|State income tax credit||$(1,000)|
|Federal income tax bracket (28%)*||$(560)|
|Cost of gift||$440|
|*Federal tax deduction available to those who have sufficient deductions to itemize their federal income tax return.|
State Income Tax Credits
- available for individuals and corporations
- not applicable for contributions made from a foundation or a gift account
- addtional information regarding rules on School Scholarship Tax Credit
How to Give
- Donate by Check: 1) Make check payable to Community Foundation of Elkhart County; 2) print and complete SGO credit form; 3) and mail to Bethany your check and completed credit form.
- Donate Online: Click here and follow online instructions and select Bethany Christian Schools as the recipient.
Download SGO credit form to print (or contact Bethany for a copy).
Need More Information?
email Scott Richer or call 574 534-2567